Job Type: Permanent/contract
- More than 5 years of experience as Salesforce Trainer; At least 1-year experience as Lightning Trainer.
- Hands on experience on Salesforce development using the APEX programming, Lightning Web Component.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Web services API, SOAP API, APEX REST API, Analytic Snapshots,
- analyzing data with Reports and Dashboards.
- and Servlets.
- Extensive experience in using continuous integration tools like JIRA, Jenkins and Bit Bucket.
- Hands-on experience on setting up Sales, Service & Community demo environments
- Should have completed Apex specialist, LWC Trailhead superbadges
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner with good communication skills and troubleshooting
- Take ownership to build assets or accelerators with team.
Required Trainings skills:
- Salesforce Admin essentials
- Platform Developer 1
- AppBuilder essentials
- Lightning (AURA + LWC)
- Community implementation
- Apex Integration
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on Einstein
- Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce FSL
- Any degree
Preference for immediate joiner