The Engagement Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall success and quality of customer& Resources engagements.
· Define engagement scope, proposal development and deliver against client business requirements.
· Achieve and exceed monthly personal and team revenue targets.
· Manage executive level client relationships and provide team oversight with internal and external team members.
· Manage all aspects of the client engagement including status reports, project plans, training and resource management.
· Mentor team members and enforce implementation best practices.
· Participate in operational issues related to specific engagements, including billings, profit & loss, expenses, scheduling, staffing, utilization management, etc.
· Drive incremental revenue through client relationship building and identifying additional consulting opportunities.
· Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in facilitation
· Successful track record serving as overall lead for enterprise CRM implementations and technology initiatives
· 5+ experience in Engagement/ Project Management
· Significant enterprise level project management experience (SOWs, contract management, risk management, staffing)
· 1-2 years Salesforce.com consulting experience
Feel free to connect for any query.
Share Your Updated Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 8618443790