Our customer, Holostik Group, is a trusted and leading name among the Authentication Solution Providers of Holograms and Holographic products in India. Holostik is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company. Playing a crucial role in driving the hologram and holographic industry in the country successfully, they are not just credited with the introduction of authentication solution technology but also for the popularization of holograms in India. They are also the First Indian Company to receive the highly prestigious status of “Full Member” by the “International Hologram Manufacturers Association” (IHMA), U.K. / U.S.A.
As a leader and pioneer in the Hologram Industry, Holostik is scaling at a rapid pace and needed to meet the approaching marketing and sales demands. With such growth and demands came several challenges in the existing process which we were able to identify, such as:
- There is a business process gap between Marketing, Sales, and backend operations which hamper the coordination between the teams.
- Disparate systems for Sales & Marketing and marketing tools are not used to combine different sources of lead generation.
- The process followed is inefficient to track every lead generated by the marketing team.
- There is a clear lack of visibility across Sales & Marketing channels.
- There is not enough insight into the performance of the sales and marketing representatives.
These challenges had to be resolved and at the same time a new and more efficient system is required to be set up to make the scaling process smoother.
Experts from Kasmo performed a thorough study of the case and the challenges to chart an exceptional strategy that will not only solve the current challenges but will help Holostik in the long run to achieve more through the scaling journey. Kasmo recommended the following changes:
- Implement Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (formerly Pardot) to address their marketing needs. Marketing Cloud Account Engagement provides access to a whole collection of tools that help to create useful connections, generate more pipelines, and empower sales to close more deals. This can also help to dynamically unify development, membership & marketing teams, and other groups who engage with stakeholders.
- Capture leads from different lead generation sources such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Sales Navigator, Lusha and others.
- Track visitor and prospect activity across website for a better engagement with the prospects.
- Integrate with the existing Sales Cloud platform and ensure a smooth flow of leads from Marketing to Sales.
- Support marketing efforts by providing a 360-degree view of lead flow from Marketing to Sales to process leads quickly.
- Enhance the reporting and analytics competence which will allow the customer to make informed decisions in terms of leads and opportunities.
- Achieve a single source of truth for all the customer data within the organization.
With the help of Kasmo, Holostik was able to:
- Automate the engagements between Marketing & Sales teams by creating a seamless environment.
- Remove the manual work done by the team and increase visibility from lead generation to closures for the Marketing team.
- Enabled transparency and accountability for every lead generated and its status at each stage.
- Simplified tracking, analysis and reporting for Sales & Marketing teams.
- Improved efficiency, increased closures, and enhanced the digital experience with 360-degree view of all the engagements.
With the help of these process changes recommended by Kasmo, Holostik Group was able to achieve:
To fully unlock the potential of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement and achieve advanced customer engagement and experience, businesses can partner with Kasmo. With Kasmo as a trusted ally, companies can harness the full power of Salesforce, revolutionize their customer experience, streamline their sales and marketing processes, and cultivate lasting relationships with their customers. Together, Salesforce and Kasmo empower businesses to achieve marketing excellence, drive sustainable growth, and establish a strong foothold in the competitive market landscape. Reach out to us at email@example.com or here to learn more.